Also I'm almost done with our wedding album. Yea! Only after a year and a half... 3 Albums.
I decided that our Macdonald Family Vacation pictures will all go nicely into a separate album since there are so many pictures there. Haven't done a single picture. 4 Albums.
Starting with sometime in 2008 Ryan suggested that I just put the pictures into a simple page without going too fancy. Kind of like the ones I did for Mom & Dad Macdonald. 5 albums. I just take way too many pictures to make a fancy scrapbook layout for each event. So just the special albums will get the full treatment. Like Bennett's Baby book. 6 Albums...
Thanks to my favorite Scrapbooking site - Digital Scrapbook Place - I've made a new year's Scrap-olution. I'm going to do 100 layouts this year. I've already finished 11 layouts. I'm trying to get ahead because I'll probably be out of commission once Bennett arrives. Anywho, I thought I'd share what I've been doing.
You can see my gallery HERE.
Faces and info blurred to protect those who I didn't get permission from.
3 comments:
I take way too many pictures to do fancy scrapbooking, too. I just can't stand to leave too many pictures out.
Those are really good. You have inspired me with some ideas. I'm trying to get some more pages done. My computer died, so I just got a new laptop this week so maybe I will get some more done. I did find a good place to print. It's called scrapbookplease.com
Those look so amazing!! Good luck finding the time to get all those albums put together.
Post a Comment