Friday, October 17, 2008

Yea for table and chairs!

Well we finally finished and got our table and chairs Wednesday.



I decided green apples would look good for a centerpiece. That and I like to eat green apples.



Here is the fabric I picked out for the cushions. I'm so glad it worked out.
It was actually fairly easy to do with Ryan and I both pulling and stapling. It did take a long time though. Good thing we are patient. :-)


Of course then we had to get a place setting that was all grown up too, seeing as how all we had were cheap plastic dishes and super fine china. So here is what we went with.
I'm loving it!

4 comments:

Little Crazies said...

awesome table! you guys are really crafty which is great!
reply to Ryan's comment - Ryan, dude, Emma's birthday is coming up but i am sad to tell you that we're gonna have just one party with the family (halloween/birthday for emma's cousin/birthday for emma)... but we'd love to come over for dinner with you guys... especially with that new table of yours :)
and p.s. we should do another get together before you move with the lab peops

Cranberryfries said...

Nice job you guys! That's next on my list of wants is a bigger, nicer dinning room table. I'll have to start looking like you guys did. Thats a great idea!

Jared and Erin said...

Hey! Okay, I don't think we've met. I am Ryan's cousin, grew up with Chalisa but I saw your blog on Tommy and Ashlee's site so I wanted to see how you were. Can I just say that we tried to redo a dresser and finally gave up because of how hard it was. Kudos on your patience. I'm so impressed and it looks awesome. Tell Ryan I say hi and congrats to you both on expecting.
Erin

Chantel said...

i love that you refinished a dining room set yourselves! that is sooo awesome and they look great! i think i'm going to have to get your expertise on that when we decide to upgrade our dining room set :)