Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Verdict Is In...



That's my boy!!!





Yes, the spinal cord is pretty sweet, but check out the hand and fingers! My son's gonna be a rock and/or roller!



Apparently Aunt Ashlee had the same impression when she sent us this shirt a few days ago. Thanks Ash!









Gotta admit I'm kinda in shock and incredibly stoked! It's a boy! Wow...

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay! Congrats, you guys!

Thorne Family said...

Yeah!!! Boys rock!!!

Bethany said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! We love our little son. Little boys are so much fun. Give me a call when you are available, Rachel, so we can get together while you are in town.

Courtney and Nate said...

Awesome! I'm excited for you guys!

Erinn said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet this little guy.

Melissa said...

congradulations!!!

Chantel said...

yay for boys! they are so great :) and i think every little girl needs a big brother so bravo for getting a boy first ;) how could he not be a rocker with you guys as parents?? honestly, that is the COOLEST shot! you need to get it framed ;)

Meg said...

Congratulations you two.