Thursday, September 25, 2008

This is a blog...

So, apparently it's been a while since I wrote my last blog. Accordingly, I will now blog.

Life's been pretty high-paced, despite the fact that I'm only taking one class. I've been spending a few hours a day studying for the GMAT, working, doing some private tutoring, and playing with my band quite a bit lately. We've got a few new songs we've written that we're putting finishing touches on as we get ready to record them in November. I am definitely very stoked about how the new stuff is sounding and I can't wait to get it recorded.

Other than that, I guess there's not a whole lot to report on. Life is good. Rock on...

2 comments:

Cranberryfries said...

Back with the band and everything huh? Fun stuff. Good luck studying for the GMAT!

Little Crazies said...

so you procrastinate a lot as i can see.. are you thinking about going to grad school? i thought you were done after this semester..