I have so much pride swelling in my heart right now. My yet unborn child already shows such promise. At a mere six inches, he/she is already capable of kicking hard enough that I felt it for the first time! (That is, with my hand resting on Rachel's belly). Super stoked am I.
In other news, Rachel and I went to the temple today. As I went through my temple bag I found a couple of clear straps and I had no idea what they were. On the way out I held them in my hand to make sure that I asked Rachel about them. I got out a few minutes before Rachel so I was waiting for her in the front waiting room of the temple. As Rachel approached I held up the straps and asked, "Rachel, why do I have these things in my bag?" Rachel went bright red and scolded, "RYAN!" I was trying to figure out what I did wrong as she informed me in a hushed but harsh tone, "Those are bra straps!" The nearby temple worker started laughing at my stupidity as we rushed out of there quickly.
Good times...
No comments:
Post a Comment