Today was a fateful day in the Macdonald household. I don't know how much detail I should give in such a public setting... Suffice it to say that this is big. REAL big. The song Raining Blood has been giving me troubles for some time now. Earlier today, however, I realized that I had been using the wrong strumming technique...one thing led to another...and now I have beaten every single song on Guitar Hero III on expert (except the bonus songs)!!!! The only thing left to do is beat Satan himself in a guitar battle to end all guitar battles.
So again, needless to say, a VERY big day in the Macdonald household. I'm so happy that I'm on the verge of tears. So much dedicated hard work to get to where I'm at! Of course, I could never have done it without the loving support of my wife Rachel! She's been so supportive through it all... Watching and cheering me on... Lifting me up when I was feeling down. Why, just earlier this week in fact, I sat down to play Raining Blood and told Rachel that I didn't think I'd ever beat it... "It's just too hard, it's not humanly possible" I complained. Rachel, unable to see me despair like that, encouraged me to continue trying. It was only fitting that she woke up, walked in to find me playing, and almost immediately I found the inspiration to beat the song. I love you Rachel!!!!!
1 comment:
Aww...what a shout out. ILY!
Post a Comment