I know it sounds silly. Ryan and I went to Lagoon with a couple of friends. It didn't hit me until we got in line for a roller coaster what exactly I was doing. I'm not sure what I was thinking we were there to do. We got out of line and decided to start out with a smaller ride. We rode Wile Mouse. It wasn't too bad. The next one they wanted to hit was The Colossus. I decided I would skip it. It had a huge downslope with TWO loops. Everyone told me I could just wait in line with them and I could just pass through to the other side when it was their turn. About half way through the wait in line I decided I would go. Once I decided I let all the fear go. And guess what. It was actually fun.
We hit up several more roller coasters that day. My least favorite was not a roller coaster. It was the rocket ride. They shoot you straight up into the air and then drop you, it bounces back up half way then drops you again, bounces and drops again. That one I will not be trying again.
All in all it was a good day. I was exhausted by the end though. I will say this, roller coasters are scarier than jumping out of a plane.
No comments:
Post a Comment