Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Graduation


Hooray! I finally did it. Well, granted all I did was put on a cap and gown and walk across a stage. I'm not any more graduated than I was 4 months ago. I do feel more official though. After the final day I got my picture taken at the famous "Enter to Learn, Go Forth to Serve" sign.

We parked across the street at the Wendy's. In order to maybe not get towed, Ryan went in to get something for us to eat, while my aunt, my mom and I went to take the picture. There was a huge line for each sign of everyone who wanted a picture by the sign. It didn't take long though. We went back to the restaurant and Ryan hadn't moved very far.

So here is a shout out to everyone who gave their love and support, who helped me get this far... The first university graduate in my family!

No comments: