Monday, April 07, 2008

Digital Diva

A little while ago Ryan and I started up a digital scrapbooking business. We also do scanning and printing. It was kind of funny since we met a year and a half ago working at the digital lab at BYU.

I am the Artist, so I'm in charge of the creative aspect.
Ryan is the Economics Major, he is in charge of figuring out the business.

It is actually the perfect combination of our talents.

I just finished creating the web page for our business, The Scrappin' Sub .
(haha get it, I'm the substitue scrapbooker, but it's like a submarine...well, the original flyer had a pink submarine, but flowers are cute...)


This is what I'm hoping we'll get enough money for. If I get enough clients, I'll have enough work for this summer while Ryan is doing his internship.
We've bought a printer and scanner with the money we've made. Getting the computer would only come from our funds also. Win win!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Great plan you got going. Good luck on business!!!
I give the thumbs up on the computer!!