Monday, August 13, 2007

Yes!

I do want to blog about our professional pictures being taken. Our photographer called Saturday and wanted to make a suggestion of how we do our pictures. I totally understand why he would want to do this because it is his profession. If he doesn't take good pictures, there goes his reputation. He asked that we change the time to 6:00 am Friday morning. That way it will be better lighting. Originally we were going to do it an hour and a half before we were going into the temple, so around 8:00 am. Unfortunately since the sun comes up so early it will still be bad lighting.

So, cons:
We won't have these pictures taken on our actual wedding day.
My mom had to figure out if she could order Ryan's and my flowers two days earlier and they might not look good the next day.
I won't be able to have my hair done because my hair dresser is coming 6:00 am Saturday, and I don't know that we can also ask her to come at 4:00 am Friday also...


Pros:
Better lighting = better pictures
Don't have to get up super early on wedding day.
Our photographer is giving us more time on Friday. 2 full hours instead of just the 1 1/2 hours, plus the 1/2 hour after the temple.
He's giving us a DVD which is a $500 value!
And since he has that extra day he is going to print us a 16 X 20 portrait that's like a painting for our reception. All we have to do is get the frame for it; he'll even pop it in for us.

So needless to say we accepted his deal. I'm so very excited.

Check out some of his work.

No comments: