Sunday, August 26, 2007

Married life

It's been pretty darn good this past week. We had an amazing honeymoon sandwiched between two receptions. Now it's on to the hard stuff. It's a good thing we have a week off before school. Ryan will be working hard though, preparing for job interviews this fall. Organizing all of our presents and unpacking our apartment are the major issues I am faced with here.

Obviously things have changed somewhat since we've been married, but not as much as expected. Minor adjustments here and there make for some hilarious stories. Mostly he's just the same old Ryan. This morning for instance, he took me off guard with this sentence:

"I've been preparing a biblical talk to give to the cats."

I laughed and asked him to repeat it two more times, still laughing just as hard as the last.
Ladies and gentleman, my husband.

He makes me laugh and that just happens to be one of the many reasons I married him.

Oh and yes, he is seriously giving our cats a biblical talk later. I'll let him tell about that though.