Although I don't know if she reads our blog, thanks Aunt Nisha for the blanket! Thanks Mom and Dad - this is the crib you bought for us...thought you'd like to see it! The stroller is packed away in the corner there.
We bought that dresser to match the crib. It turned out to be a very necessary purchase because we're using Bennett's closet as storage space!
Rachel, the thrifty shopper, found this glider on Craigslist for $40! Eventually the plan is to get some fabric and recover the dull cream colored padding on it. But, with Rachel due this week, I think that's become a post-pregnancy project! Apparently that little blue pillow you see is in fact called a "boppy." Can't tell you how many times Rachel's started talking about a boppy, leaving me wondering what in the world she's talking about.
We're still working on the blank space on some of the walls, but I had a really cool idea today that we'll implement sometime in the next couple of months. I'm mainly excited about the crib and the name "Bennett" strung above it. I put the crib together with some help from Rachel, and Rachel designed the letters to Bennett's name and braided the ribbon. It's great to do projects together with my sweet and insanely creative wife.
Everything's ready now Bennett! Thanks for waiting! Now get here already!
4 comments:
It looks like his digs are ready for using. I hope he makes his appearance today. Well he better for schedule reasons. Love the decor and crib. What happened to the rock n roll theme? Looks great. You might need to photograph the stroller. It looks cool, but hard to see in the corner.
Such a handsome little room for the guy.
The nursery looks adorable! But it will be cuter next time cause Bennett will be there.
How cute is that nursery! Love the name strung above the crib. Can't wait to meet this little guy.
Wow I love the letters. Did you do them yourself? Your nursery looks awesome. I never decorated Wesson room and feel bad about it, but maybe I'll do it when we move.
Post a Comment