Here is what happened, oh 2 weeks ago on my birthday.
Ryan sent me on a birthday scavenger hunt. I found this present wrapped nicely in duct tape (notice the bow?) and what did I find? A book shaped present in more duct tape. It took me a few moments to get it out of there, but I conquered all.
I proceeded to run around the apartment finding my presents (wrapped in more duct tape.) And no you won't see a good picture of me that morning. I was too excited for presents to get ready for the day.
Yea! Photoshop book!
More presents!
More duct tape! Lucky for me Ryan ran out of duct tape towards the end (or should I say lucky for Ryan). And yes that is a breakfast in bed tray. Ryan made me a yummy egg, ham, cheese on a toasted english muffin...mmmmm...
All my books! Ryan knows I love learning. I have Adobe Creative Suite 3 and I don't even know how to use it all! That's going to change!
Day isn't over, I found this first thing on the desktop. Then went to our blog and found a touching post by my hubby.
Later Ryan made a yummy pork chop dinner for me and we ate it on our china!
Then we went out to the Pantages Theater for Phantom of the Opera. The P is missing in the picture.
My 36 week mark. I have to admit it was a little uncomfortable sitting in the seat for so long, but it was worth it.
And lastly coming home and blowing out the uh, cake, that Ryan made.
Thanks for a great birthday Ry! My husband rocks!
No comments:
Post a Comment