Saturday, January 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RACHEL!

Dear Rachel,



You mean everything in the world to me! I'm so happy and lucky to be married to you. Thanks for your constant loving support. I wish you so much joy and happiness on your quarter-century mark! The thought of 50+ more years with you in this life, and an eternity beyond that, overwhelms me with gratitude. Here's to you on your special day.

Yours for eternity,

Ryan

5 comments:

Chris & Kristen said...

Happy Birthday to Rachel!

Tianna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear Rachel. You deserve the best. Ryan, how'd you get so lucky? ;)

Tom said...

What a nice comment Ryan and I enjoyed the picture of you as well. :)

Happy B-Day Rachel - hope you loved Phantom.

The Lindes said...

Happy One Day Late Birthday! I hope you and Ryan had fun since he has to work all the time now.

Meg said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!