Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Buzz about 24 weeks



Well, life has been pretty nice down here in AZ. My old home ward had their Halloween party tonight. It was fun seeing all the people in my ward again. I made this last minute costume out of a black shirt, yellow duck tape, and black pipe cleaners. I also put a yellow sunflower in my hair. Not bad for a 5 minute costume. Also I am 24 weeks today. My baby bump has exploded. I think it adds nicely to the pudgy bee effect though.

In other news:
My mom is recovering nicely from surgery.
I decided to repaint her living room while I am down here.
Tomorrow is the 4D ultra sound.
I miss my husband terribly.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You look so cute!

Chantel said...

That costume is awesome Rae! I'm so excited for your 4d ultrasound! They are so cool :)

Meg said...

I think I am totally stealing your costume idea. PS you look amazing!