Every once in a while you turn on the TV and something truly great awaits you. This week, it happened to me. Almost as if the heavens had designed it, no sooner did I turn on the TV when Michaelangelo, Leonardo, Donatello, and Rafael were there to greet me. Master Splinter made many wise and inspired comments as the young Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles made their debut. Of course, no movie would be complete without a red hot romance... Look no further! April O'Neil and Kasey Jones...can you say one sizzlin' hot couple?
1 comment:
Yes I know, crazy huh? I thought so too. But yeah, we are excited! Anyway, we were kinda in LA but not really because we were in Huntington Beach. It took us an hour to get to LA (longer if you count the unscheduled stop). And after that my family made the decision to not let me ride in the car for a long period of time. Also, I thought you were in San Fran....which is why I didn't even attempt a visit. Sorry! Next time!
Post a Comment