I guess not too much has been going on. We went out to eat last week again with LEK. Apparently it is going to be a weekly thing. I got the duck (one of my favorites) and that was the last time I saw Ryan. Ok that's probably dramatic. I did get to see him this weekend. :-)
He actually asked to be put on a grenade. Well, Kaboom. He comes home close to midnight and leaves the next morning by 7:30. I guess I should get used to it. This is how it will be for the next two years. At least he comes home. If he gets a job at the other firms he'll be traveling Monday - Thursday. We knew what we'd be getting into. It's hard when reality sets in. I just gotta keep myself busy. Digital scrapbooking is good. I'll probably never run out of that. Even if I don't get any more customers my own scrapbooking will take the rest of my life. I haven't even finished one album. My wedding album is almost done. 2007 will probably take a while, not to mention a couple of vacations, and 2008 pictures stacking up.
1 comment:
Good luck staying busy Rachel. I know it would be so hard to have hubby gone ALL the time. I can't remember exactly what your Karate Kid post was about but I do remember you talking about it. I haven't seen the others either. :)
Post a Comment