
So I started to read this book on Monday. I heard it was good, but had no idea just how good. I got a little addicted. Reading just over half the book in 2 days was probably a little much. I had Ryan take it away from me. It just took over my life. He said I could read 1 chapter a day. So I should have finished it in 6 more days. Wednesday was torture, but I was good. On Thursday night Ryan went to band practice. I don't particularly like being left alone at night. Ryan said I could read more than 1 chapter. In fact I could read the rest of the book if I wanted. I planned on going to bed early, but I got all the way into the book. I mean crying and shaking, heart pounding. Well, I finished and was quite happy with the whole thing.
Only problem: I was alone and Ryan wouldn't be home for another hour. The book was pretty intense all the way to the end. Only a short resolution that was calm. I was too keyed up to go to sleep. I kept thinking someone was breaking into the house. It didn't help last week when Ryan and John were talking about how they have planned out in depth what would happen if someone broke in including different scenarios.
I called Ryan and he talked to me while he was on his way home.
He said I couldn't read the next book at night.
2 comments:
I am the Nazi book dictator
Glad you read the book, I knew you would love it! I am on the next one and it is pretty good. Having a hard time finding a quiet moment at our place to focus. I see you have the same problem with the book Nazi, Ryan. Ha ha, that is fun. You two are fun!
Post a Comment