Woo hoo! I'm so glad that it's all over, of course probably not as excited as Ryan is. I kind of left him in the middle of all of it, but I was planning on going to Mary Kay Seminar before we even thought about getting married. Also a big thanks to Ashlee and Mom for the ribbon work and the putting together. Also thanks to anyone else who has helped (sorry if I left you out!)
Seminar in Dallas was fabulous. I've never seen so many Mary Kay ladies in one place! Hopefully I have leaned enough to keep my MK buisness going. It's just so much fun. Regular work however is not as much fun. I'm actually thinking of looking into something else. We'll see.
Bridal shower is tomorrow and I'm so excited. I've never really had a party just for me. I guess birthdays, but those were never big. Plus I've been away at college so long, so those parties are pretty much non-existent. Just a birthday package from my mom. And maybe some cake from a loving roommate.
I can't believe it is three weeks away. I feel like there is still so much to do! I guess we are just racing to the finish now.
1 comment:
Spider Pig, Spider Pig, does whatever a Spider Pig does....
Post a Comment