Monday, June 11, 2007

Things are rolling along

Well, I feel like so much is getting accomplished. I know I feel busy all of the time, but for the amount of work Ryan and I are doing, it feels like we are getting so much accomplished.

This past week we found an apartment. It was the first one we looked at, but it was too good of a deal to pass up.

We've been over our finances a little bit and things are looking good. We are going to be the typical poor newly wed couple, but we realize that we are pretty blessed and better off than a lot of other people coming in to this.

We also took some engagment pictures with Ryan's Sister-in-law. Let me just say: Awesome!

She also gave me an idea about what my invitations are going to look like. Ok, really we are just stealing someone else's invitation idea, but hey, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?

It's still a lot to get done, but at least at the beginning of next month I have the vacation with Ryan's family to look forward to. I count it as the half way point. After that it's all down hill...

No comments: